Today I am sharing a look that I created using the Honest Beauty Falling For You Makeup Palette. It was a gift from my boyfriend and it retails for $35.
I also wanted to add that I appreciate each one of you for following &/or keeping up with this blog! I really do get so inspired by the people behind the blogs, who put themselves out there. It isn’t easy for some to share their lives, interests, and passions with others. I didn’t realize how vulnerable it would make me feel until I actually decided to just go for it. So, thanks again!
L to R. (eyeshadows): Blackened Burgundy, Chromed Rose, Painted Gold, Dusted Copper, Smoked Aubergine; (blush): Crushed Pink; (lip colors): Blazed Garnet and Glazed Quartz.
Honest Beauty Falling For You Makeup Palette Look
For the Face (in order of application):
- Sample of the Honest Beauty Everything Primer Luminous Base
- Honest Beauty Everything Cream Foundation (Java)
- Alima Pure Mineral Foundation Warm 6
- Crushed Pink Creme Blush (from palette)
Eyes (all shadows used are from the palette):
- Bare Minerals Prime Time eyelid primer
- Chromed Rose eyeshadow (crease)
- Dusted Copper eyeshadow (lid)
- Painted Gold (inner corner)
- Blackened Burgundy (outer corner & upper lash line; the only matte shadow)
- Bare Minerals Lash Domination in Intense Black
Lips (from palette with exemption of the lip liner)
- Honeybee Gardens Jojoba Color Lip Liner in Perfection
- Blazed Garnet Lip color
- Glued Quartz Lip color (center of lips)
I have only played with the palette once so far, but I loooove the colors. The colors reflect the typical shades associated with the leaves falling. Based on the color selection, I recommend this palette for those of you who do not already have similar colors in your stash and for those of you on the hunt for Fall inspired shades. The eyeshadows lasted well over the primer I used, but I have to admit that I did not wear this look for a full day. So, this is NOT really a review. Also, the blush was pretty subtle on my darker skin tone. Even so, it is a pretty shade that goes well with the eyeshadows.
I may do another eye look variation… What do you guys think? Have you guys heard about this palette? Let me know your thoughts & if there are any other palettes you guys are excited about!